KSET Admit Card 2017 – Candidates can download Karnataka State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket/Roll Number, KSET 2017 Date
Karnataka SET 2017 Admit Card – Applications has been submitted online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017. The University of Mysore is going to conduct KSET on 31st December 2017. In this year (2017) the authority will held KSET in 39 subjects at eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state.
Candidates who have successfully registered for KSET 2017 they will be eligible to appear for exam. Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission
to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. To check the status of KSET Admit Card you can visit the official site – kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
The detailed information regarding exam also mentioned this content. The online way to download KSET 2017 Hall Ticket also provided below. The direct link to download KSET 2017 Call Letter will be mentioned here soon. But you need to keep patience for this.
KSET Admit Card 2017
Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017 is competitive examination which is conducted by University of Mysore. This time lots of candidates have applied for KSET. If they want to get admission for KSET Examination they must note one thing that before appearing for exam you must have admit card, one original Id proof with a recent passport size photo also.
And without required papers authority will not allow to seat in the exam. As you the admit card consist information like exam date, time, roll number, candidate’s name and signature also.
Information About Karnataka SET 2017:
- KSET Conducting Body – University of Mysore
- Official website – kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Test Name – Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017
- KSET 2017 Admit Card releasing Date – December 2017
- KSET 2017 Exam Date – 31st December 2017
- Result – January 2018
KSET 2017 Pattern:-
|Session||Paper||Marks||Questions||Questions to be Attempted||Duration|
|First||I||100||60||50||1 ¼ Hours|
|II||100||50||50||1 ¼ Hours|
|Second||III||150||75||75||2 ½ Hours|
Paper – I & II Marks to Qualify
|Category||Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper-I + Paper-II|
|General/Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||40||40||100 i.e., 50%|
|PH/VH||35||35||90 i.e., 45%|
|SC/ST||35||35||80 i.e., 40%|
Exam Pattern of Paper – III
|Section||Type of Questions||Questions||Marks|
How To Download KSET Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017
- The registered candidate should visit the official website first that is -kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Here on the home page search for the link of KSET 2017 Admit Card in latest new section.
- Now click on the link of download exam Hall Ticket.
- Enter all required details in column like Registration Number and DOB.
- Press the submit button.
- In few seconds later KSET Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on a screen.
- Save it and Don’t forget to take a printout of it for further reference.
Download KSET Admit Card 2017 >>>>Click Here
Official website – kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Important Note – Candidates should be present in the examination hall and seat at 9.00 am in first session and at 1.00 pm in second session. No candidates should be allowed to Examination hall / room after 10.00 a.m. in the first session and 2.00 p.m. in the second session. No applicants should be allowed to leave the Examination hall / room before 11.45 a.m. in the first session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session.